Pages

Room 23

A gathering place for those who love the ABC TV show Lost. This blog was started by a group of Fans who kept the Season 3 finale talkback at Ain't It Cool.com going all the way until the première of the 4th season as a way to share images, news, spoilers, artwork, fan fiction and much more. Please come back often and become part of our community.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

What I Was Hoping For From DC&APB

This is the kind of artwork I was hoping for from the artists over at the DC&APB site. Just a little more photo-realistic depiction of characters. I made this today using GIMP 2.0. Feel free to move this over to the MUSES section, Pa. I forgot to ever e-mail you for posting permission for that section of Room 23.

I'm a huge fan of Sayid...and I think this captures the characterizations and storylines that made me appreciate him so much. Hope you like it, too. -Cheif

No comments: