Pages

Room 23

A gathering place for those who love the ABC TV show Lost. This blog was started by a group of Fans who kept the Season 3 finale talkback at Ain't It Cool.com going all the way until the première of the 4th season as a way to share images, news, spoilers, artwork, fan fiction and much more. Please come back often and become part of our community.

Friday, December 18, 2009

My autograph from Jorge Garcia


So I've been following Jorge Garcia's (Hurley on Lost) blog for a little while now and a few months ago I noticed that he added an mailing adress for autograph requests. So I thought that it would be cool if I sent him a copy of my Room 23 Sketchbook and a set of Trading cards (which are going on sale in January). Well a week ago he left a comment on my art blog here!http://paulburrows.blogspot.com/2009/05/random-creatures.html

Well I checked my mail today and there was a big envelope which was adressed by Jorge! I opened it and inside was an autographed phot of him along with a cast photo with his signature! Looking at it closely I believe that all the other signatures are printed, but its still pretty awesome!


1 comment:

Cheif Brody said...

Totally awesome, Pa!! That was super cool of him! Congrats on the autographs!! You must be running out of LOST memorabilia wall space!