Pages

Room 23

A gathering place for those who love the ABC TV show Lost. This blog was started by a group of Fans who kept the Season 3 finale talkback at Ain't It Cool.com going all the way until the première of the 4th season as a way to share images, news, spoilers, artwork, fan fiction and much more. Please come back often and become part of our community.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Papailoa (Police) Beach = Survivors Beach Camp






It was an amazing experience to be able to walk the same sand that Jack, Locke, Sawyer, etc walked and that a lot of the show was filmed. I happened to have a water bottle with me so I emptied it and filled it with sand from that beach. I need to find a proper container made out of glass or plastic to display it. Speak of that sand when we went through the Airport Security and the TSA agent told me that it was illegal to take sand from Hawaiian beaches. It took a minute or two to realize that he had been teasing me. That's the first time that I've ever gotten and agent with a sense of humor.









No comments: