Pages

Room 23

A gathering place for those who love the ABC TV show Lost. This blog was started by a group of Fans who kept the Season 3 finale talkback at Ain't It Cool.com going all the way until the première of the 4th season as a way to share images, news, spoilers, artwork, fan fiction and much more. Please come back often and become part of our community.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Room 23 Store

Over time I have designed different characters of different themes along with about 21 of the characters on the TV show Lost. I have compiled them into two books. One a general Sketchbook with drawings on various subjects, with the Lost characters included and one dedicated to my Lost character designs. The General book "Hoofprints" has only cleaned up Lost characters along with a few Hurley sketches along with non Lost designs. The Lost "Room 23" themed book has Cleaned up designs, sketches, a Hurley turnaround and my island/Dharma Hatches illustration. So for those who enjoy my work feel free to order something. I am working on making my Lost Trading Cards available and am working on a volume 2 of Room 23 which will be finished around the time that the series ends. I also made a sidebar button to get to the store.

http://room23store.blogspot.com/

No comments: