Pages

Room 23

A gathering place for those who love the ABC TV show Lost. This blog was started by a group of Fans who kept the Season 3 finale talkback at Ain't It Cool.com going all the way until the première of the 4th season as a way to share images, news, spoilers, artwork, fan fiction and much more. Please come back often and become part of our community.

Monday, August 10, 2009

New Links Page

I've been thinking of doing something with the Theories page since its kind of redundant with all of the discussion that goes on at out Ain't It Cool talkback. http://www.aintitcool.com/talkback_display/41067 Which is kind of funny since I've been thinking about turning it into a links page when recently one of the talkbackers Cheif Brody happened to suggest that I turn it into a links page. I had links on the side area of both the main and Media page, but now all links are in one place and over time I have a bunch of other links that I want to add. If you have any suggestions place feel free to leave them at the comments post that I set up.

No comments: