Pages

Room 23

A gathering place for those who love the ABC TV show Lost. This blog was started by a group of Fans who kept the Season 3 finale talkback at Ain't It Cool.com going all the way until the première of the 4th season as a way to share images, news, spoilers, artwork, fan fiction and much more. Please come back often and become part of our community.

Friday, November 14, 2008

New Lost Interviews

Hello my friends! Sorry I have been gone for so long, but I needed some healing after my dad, my best buddy, died last month. But I am back and on the ball!

This is from my favorite site, io9 - the link below.

http://io9.com/5086723/how-big-can-gokus-mouth-get-and-whats-with-the-timeline-on-lost

The report:

Lost:

What happens to Sun and Jin in season five? "My character's been isolated," says Yunjin Kim. "And she's scheming up all kinds of things. You get to see a new side of Sun." Also, there's tons of action in season five, says Daniel Dae Kim. And there are a lot of timelines going on at once. [EW via Doc Arzt]

2 comments:

Paul Burrows said...

Hey Man, its great to have you back and going at it again! Welcome back!

Unknown said...

Thanks Pa. Good to be back.