December 30th, 2008
As we take a page from virtually every media outlet across the globe, this TV Addict thought we’d end off 2008 by deluging you with an endless string of utterly pointless yet mildly entertaining Top 10 Lists. Because as we mentioned yesterday, there’s no such thing as too much of a good thing.
(Just ask EW.com!)
1. Clarke Duke (Dale on GREEK)
2. Tina Fey (Liz Lemon on 30 ROCK)
3. Michael Hogan (Colonel Saul Tigh on BSG)
4.America Ferrera (Betty Suarez on UGLY BETTY)
5. Stephen Colbert (THE COLBERT REPORT)
6. Damon Lindelof (LOST showrunner)
7. John Hodgman (I’m a PC, THE DAILY SHOW)
8. Christian Clemenson (Jerry Espenson on BOSTON LEGAL)
9. Rich Sommer (Harry Crane on MAD MEN)
10. Michael Emerson (Benjamin Linus on LOST)
*Eye issues include glasses, eyepatches and in Benjamin Linus’ case — Bug eyes!