Pages

Room 23

A gathering place for those who love the ABC TV show Lost. This blog was started by a group of Fans who kept the Season 3 finale talkback at Ain't It Cool.com going all the way until the première of the 4th season as a way to share images, news, spoilers, artwork, fan fiction and much more. Please come back often and become part of our community.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Does Mr Friendly know how it will all end?

You're the big cuddleable teddy I guess huh?
Yeah, that's what I'm going for nowadays; I think I am in "All About Steve." Now I have not seen "All About Steve" because I have been busy. I've spent a lot of time in Hawaii working on something over there.

Yes! It was very sad to see you go, but I guess when it comes to "Lost" everyone can always come back.
Well that's what they tell me, it's that ultimately you'll get to see everybody again. That would be fine with me because that's a great cast. Some of the nicest people you could ever work with and as locations go, Hawaii is about as good as it gets.

I know you probably get asked this all the time, and I kind of have to ask it. Without giving any spoilers away, do you know what's happening with "Lost?"
I do and I have to tell you that I was a "Lost" fan before I was on it and I wish I didn't know. To be honest with you I wish I could go back and say wow I wonder what's going to happen. I would never tell anybody what's going to happen because if you're a "Lost" fan you're going to love it. Let's leave it at that, you're going to absolutely love it. Absolutely worth the time invested.

Okay good, because that was going to be my follow up question. I was going to say, do you think that the producers of "Lost" are going to be able to provide the viewers with a great ending and not a Sopranos type of ending.
No no no. I'm in the minority. I actually like the end of "The Sopranos" because I thought it was brilliant. I still have hopes that "The Sopranos" will make a feature. They left themselves open brilliantly for that, brilliantly I thought. But yes, "Lost" will be more satisfying at the end than "The Sopranos" was, but like I said I'm not sure we've seen the end of the "Sopranos."
Source: Full Article @ Starpulse

No comments: