Pages

Room 23

A gathering place for those who love the ABC TV show Lost. This blog was started by a group of Fans who kept the Season 3 finale talkback at Ain't It Cool.com going all the way until the première of the 4th season as a way to share images, news, spoilers, artwork, fan fiction and much more. Please come back often and become part of our community.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Michael Emerson Season 5 Interview

With season five of "Lost" just around the corner, I had chance to catch up with Michael Emerson who plays Benjamin Linus as the clock ticks down to the premiere.

Q: Last time we talked you professed your hope to get back to the stage. Have you had the opportunity to do any theater recently?
I haven't because of scheduling. I'm beginning to think that there will be no stage work for me until Lost is over. We have such a narrow summer break. We have three months but it's a very particular three months. I have a certain amount of visibility now so if they are gonna put me in a play it will probably be a substantial part which will entail a longer commitment. So I'll just have to settle for drips and drabs of things I guess until then.

No comments: