Pages

Room 23

A gathering place for those who love the ABC TV show Lost. This blog was started by a group of Fans who kept the Season 3 finale talkback at Ain't It Cool.com going all the way until the première of the 4th season as a way to share images, news, spoilers, artwork, fan fiction and much more. Please come back often and become part of our community.

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Jin Explains To io9 Why We Haven't Seen The Last Of Him

(Found on io9 website)
By Meredith Woerner, 10:00 AM on Sun Feb 8 2009

Daniel Dae Kim turned up at New York Comic Con, and we were there to be the first to ask him the question that's been on everyone's lips since last Wednesday's episode of Lost. Spoilers!
We talked to Kim at NYCC about what's coming up on ABC's time travel show, including what last week's appearance of young Danielle Rousseau is all about. But we were also the first to ask just how Jin managed to end up traveling in time anyway, considering the last time we saw him, he was getting more than a little explodey, and this is what he told us:

Well, that's one of the questions I had for them when I saw them last week. Because there are so many different ways this could've happened, I wanted to know the scoop. So this is actually the first time I'm talking about this. I was carried with the island through time. I was blown off the ship and I was floating on my own, but I was within the radius of the island's time travel abilities. So I went with them. I was always in the water, and I traveled in time with them.

(Video found here)
http://io9.com/5149055/jin-explains-to-io9-why-we-havent-seen-the-last-of-him

No comments: