Pages

Room 23

A gathering place for those who love the ABC TV show Lost. This blog was started by a group of Fans who kept the Season 3 finale talkback at Ain't It Cool.com going all the way until the première of the 4th season as a way to share images, news, spoilers, artwork, fan fiction and much more. Please come back often and become part of our community.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Comic Con!

Ok, got on here finally and am looking forward to contributing to the blog.
Sadly, I did all my packing and guess I must have lost my Shaun of the Dead costume. I was gonna wear it Saturday, but oh well.

Looking forward to a great panel, weekeend, etc.

I am just hoping that this is not the last one. There really should be a wrap up panel, but considering the increasing popularity that CC has become, I bet its difficult to book a show thats no longer on the air I guess.

Anyway, I'm planning on camping out Friday night after some clubbing and drinking in the Gaslamp area. This way I'll wait a whole night before, 12 hours and then make a dash to the entrance of the hall.....just to wait another 2 hours. Awesome huh?

Alright, good to be on here. Looking forward to sending some great updates.

Kev

1 comment:

Paul Burrows said...

Great to have you on board!