Pages

Room 23

A gathering place for those who love the ABC TV show Lost. This blog was started by a group of Fans who kept the Season 3 finale talkback at Ain't It Cool.com going all the way until the première of the 4th season as a way to share images, news, spoilers, artwork, fan fiction and much more. Please come back often and become part of our community.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Just in time: My best in show in '08!

Dec 31, 2008, 02:14 PM by Michael Ausiello

Categories:

Let me set the scene for you: I'm sitting at home, enjoying my last vacation day of 2008, when it hits me like a ton of bricks -- I totally forgot to tell you what/who rocked my casbah in TV this past year. So in the spirit of getting the job done before the clock strikes midnight, I'll dispense with formal commentary and just give it to you straight. But feel free to justify my selections for me in the comments section.

Best Drama Series: The Shield
Runners-up: Friday Night Lights, Lost, Gossip Girl, Mad Men, True Blood, Life on Mars, and Eli Stone

Best Comedy Series: Chuck
Runners-up: Little Britain USA, The Big Bang Theory, The Office, Pushing Daisies, 30 Rock, Ugly Betty, How I Met Your Mother, and Family Guy

Best Lead Actor in a Drama: Michael Chiklis/The Shield
Runner-up: Kyle Chandler/Friday Night Lights

Best Lead Actress in a Drama: Connie Britton/Friday Night Lights
Runner-up: January Jones/Mad Men

Best Lead Actress in a Comedy: Kaley Cuoco/The Big Bang Theory
Runner-up: America Ferrera/Ugly Betty

Best Lead Actor in a Comedy: Jim Parsons/The Big Bang Theory
Runner-up: Zachary Levi/Chuck

Best Supporting Actor in a Drama: Walton Goggins/The Shield
Runner-up: Michael Emerson/Lost

Best Supporting Actress in a Drama: Lisa Edelstein/House
Runners-up: CCH Pounder/The Shield and Leighton Meester/Gossip Girl

Best Supporting Actor in a Comedy: Neil Patrick Harris/How I Met Your Mother
Runner-up: Michael Urie/Ugly Betty

Best Supporting Actress in a Comedy: Amy Ryan/The Office
Runners-up: Ana Ortiz and Vanessa Williams/Ugly Betty

Agree with all my picks, or only certain ones? Did I forget anything/anyone? Interested in sharing your own best-of list with the AF crowd? Get thee to the comments section at once. Time's running out!

No comments: