Pages

Room 23

A gathering place for those who love the ABC TV show Lost. This blog was started by a group of Fans who kept the Season 3 finale talkback at Ain't It Cool.com going all the way until the première of the 4th season as a way to share images, news, spoilers, artwork, fan fiction and much more. Please come back often and become part of our community.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Another Season Over

Well, assuming that yesterday's work was completed and the dailies look alright, we have closed the books on another season of LOST. I still can't shave for about a week just in case.

Earlier this year I shot my DVD interview for the season as well.
It's cool because it's the first time you can actually talk about stuff that hasn't aired yet, even though you don't know how the season will end.
In fact I still don't. There are still some holes in the story that I haven't been filled in on.

No comments: