Pages

Room 23

A gathering place for those who love the ABC TV show Lost. This blog was started by a group of Fans who kept the Season 3 finale talkback at Ain't It Cool.com going all the way until the première of the 4th season as a way to share images, news, spoilers, artwork, fan fiction and much more. Please come back often and become part of our community.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Matthew Perry shoots down 'Lost' buzz

Apr 15, 2009, 05:43 PM by Michael Ausiello

It was a fun rumor while it lasted. I'm talking about the one that had Matthew Perry showing up in Lost's season finale. The ex-Friendster officially squashed the rampant foiler at last night's Hollywood premiere of 17 Again (opening Friday), in which he plays the grown-up version of Zac Efron.

"It is not true," says Perry. "I really don't know why those rumors have been floating about. I have admitted I am a Lost junkie. And at the press junket for [17 Again] I was asked what my favorite TV show was and I said [Lost], so maybe that's how they started."

The fact is, Perry wouldn't appear on Lost even if Team Darlton sent him a handwritten invitation. "That's probably the one show I wouldn't do," he confesses. "I don't want to know how they shoot it and all that stuff. I don't want to know the secrets of the smoke monster or the island before other people. I want to be able to sit back and get swept away like everyone else. I want to develop my theories from my armchair. I just want to be a fan.

"Of course, I say that and then six months from now I will end up being an Other," he adds with a laugh. "If that happens, EW can totally accuse me of being a hypocritical sellout." (Reporting by Carrie Bell)
http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/04/matthew-perry-s.html?xid=email-alert-lost-20090415-item3

No comments: