Pages

Room 23

A gathering place for those who love the ABC TV show Lost. This blog was started by a group of Fans who kept the Season 3 finale talkback at Ain't It Cool.com going all the way until the première of the 4th season as a way to share images, news, spoilers, artwork, fan fiction and much more. Please come back often and become part of our community.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Matthew Fox and wife Margherita Ronchi are expecting their third child


Actor Matthew Fox and daughter Kyle.

daughter Kyle and son Byron.Matthew Fox and wife Margherita Ronchi are expecting their third child. (November 17, 2006).

6 comments:

Paul Burrows said...

For a second I saw the first picture under the title "Matthew Fox and wife Margherita Ronchi are expecting their third child" and thought Matthew Fox you pervert marrying that young a girl. But then I read the caption that it was his daughter.

Unknown said...

Funny you say that Pa - as I looked it back over I was thinking, "God! I hope no one just stops at the 1st picture and misinterprets that headline." Dummy me. I should have put the 3rd pic 1st.

Sorry about that.

Sushi said...

I can't believe he is married with three children? I thought he'd be single, or maybe just have a girlfriend... not a wife and three kids. And his wife is not that attractive, I suppose they've been married for a while and she didn't look like that before, but now she doesn't match him in the looks department.

I know that sounds mean, but the thought crossed my mind; if I can't have him then it should at least be someone gorgeous...

Shallow me.

Anonymous said...

If lost happened in real life and matthew divorced his wife, him and kate would be a perfect couple! I don't think his wife is really that pretty, but that's what happens after having 2 (almost 3) kids.

Ana Maria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jaskevin said...

most gorgeous guy inthe world for me..