1) Josh Holloway’s got a rather freaky new look for his new movie Stay Cool.
2) Every season of Lost needs some fresh meat to drown/get shot/have their neck snapped by Sayid/get buried alive after a spider bite. Here’s news of two new characters for season five.
2) The Dharma Initiative is to send an email to all it’s potential new recruits today. Meanwhile, Fringe’s alternate reality game is proving far too complicated for our tiny brains.
3) The Wire alumni Wendell Pierce and Clarke Peters are teaming up with the programme’s creator David Simon on his new series Treme, set in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina.
4) It looks like the post-series-finale Battlestar Galactica TV movie is going to be rather Cylon-centric with Dean Stockwell’s model number one featuring with Anders and Tyrol.
5) Shawn Ryan, the brains behind The Shield, has two new dramas in the pipeline. One’s a comedic private-eye romp, the other – Sheet – is a fact-based thriller chronicling the search for the Hillside Strangler in 1970s LA.
6) Former Melrose Place star, Jack Bauer’s sister-in-law and Nathan Petrelli’s wife Rena Sofa has scored a gig as Charlie Sheen’s ex in Two and a Half Men.
7) It seems Joss Whedon’s Dollhouse is going to be a lot darker than we expected…