Pages

Room 23

A gathering place for those who love the ABC TV show Lost. This blog was started by a group of Fans who kept the Season 3 finale talkback at Ain't It Cool.com going all the way until the première of the 4th season as a way to share images, news, spoilers, artwork, fan fiction and much more. Please come back often and become part of our community.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Interview with Terry O’Quinn

Allocine : What do like about Locke and what don’t you like about him ?

I like everything about him, and I do, I’m not being faecitious. I like playing him, and I like his flaws, I think it’s all his weaknesses that make him interesting. He’s the un-Jack, and I like his instability. So you know, there’s nothing I don’t like about playing my character. If I met him on the street I’m not sure I would like him, he might frighten me a little bit, but I love my character.

No comments: