Since my favorite TV series started in 2004, no less than 9 of the actors have been caught breaking the traffic law.
- Dominic Monaghan (Charlie Pace) was caught speeding and had no license.
- Naveen Andrews (Sayid Jarray) was also driving a bit too fast and got a ticket.
- Ian J. Somerhalder (Boone Carlyle) was holding almost double the allowed speed and was rewarded with a speeding ticket.
- Harold Perrineau Jr. (Michael Dawson) was stopped for no insurance and no safety check, but he later proved insurance, so let’s cut him some slack.
- Michelle Rodriguez (Ana-Lucia Cortez) was caught on Hawaii drinking and driving. This wasn’t her first time, so she should know better. This “mistake” of hers resulted in 2 months prison and she was removed form the show within a few weeks.
- The same day (Nov. 24), Cynthia Watros (Libby) was also arrested for drinking and driving on Hawaii. She, too, was removed from the show just a couple of weeks after the incident.
- Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje (Mr. Eko) was caught driving without a license, and he didn’t follow a policeman’s orders. He was also written out of the show short after, though he said it didn’t have anything to do with the incident. Yeah right.
- This same month Josh Holloway (James Sawyer) got a speeding ticket.
- Daniel Dae Kim (Jin-Soo Kwon) was arrested on Hawaii, accused of drinking and driving. He also drove way above the speed limit, which is why he was caught in the first place. Just this week the judge’s gavel fell, and he received 72 hours of community service, along with a rehab program for alcoholics. He says he is relieved, as this has been a tough time for him and his family. Good for him.
The series seem to have some sort of curse, and the actors really do become LOST. I still love the series.