Pages

Room 23

A gathering place for those who love the ABC TV show Lost. This blog was started by a group of Fans who kept the Season 3 finale talkback at Ain't It Cool.com going all the way until the première of the 4th season as a way to share images, news, spoilers, artwork, fan fiction and much more. Please come back often and become part of our community.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fuckyeahlost.com interviewed me about Lost and Room 23!

Crit from Fuckyeahlost.com asked me to do an interview, it was really fun answering all those questions. While Im not excited about the title of the blog hes got some really fun and interesting things there!

http://fuckyeahlost.com

First of all, introduce yourself! Who are you, what do you do, and where can we find you on the interweb?
My name is Paul Burrows, currently the main blogger on Room 23.
http://lostroom23.blogspot.com/ I studied art at the Academy of Art in San Francisco. When I got out of school jobs were very scarce so I became a stay at home Father of two boys while my wife worked as a Children’s Librarian and did freelance jobs on the side along with my own projects.


Now, let’s talk about LOST! How did you get into the show? Did it click right away, and if not what was it that made that click happen?
I was actually a fan of Smallville when Lost came out and when I saw the ads for Lost I thought that looked awesome, but it was at the same time as Smallville and I didn’t want to add another show to that and Star Trek Enterprise. LOL But that summer ABC started showing reruns of the first season so between that and watching episodes that ABC skipped through rentals I got totally hooked. I was totally excited when Season 2 rolled around and I actually really liked it regardless of what others thought.

Later I became part of a group on Ain’t It Cool near the end of season 3 that kept the finale talkback going all through the 8 month break. During that time we were sharing spoilers and Lost news and I decided to start a blog for that and invited others to become part of it. Well eventually they all dropped out and it became just me running things and totally my baby. I’m also currently part of a Lost message board called Lost 4 Life. It’s been a long process, but an awesome one. After Lost is over I plan on keeping Room 23 open and reporting on the different actors from time to time. I also recently created a FlashForward blog called “The Mosaic Collective” http://mosaiccollective.blogspot.com/ so that will keep me busy.


No comments: