Pages

Room 23

A gathering place for those who love the ABC TV show Lost. This blog was started by a group of Fans who kept the Season 3 finale talkback at Ain't It Cool.com going all the way until the première of the 4th season as a way to share images, news, spoilers, artwork, fan fiction and much more. Please come back often and become part of our community.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Libby Poll

Here are the results of the Libby Poll. I would also like to point out that there are polls on the Media, Spoiler & Muses pages. On the Muses page you can vote to decide which characters I design next.

What do you think about a Novel of Libby 's backstory?

I don't like it, I wish they would have made her story part of the show
9 (32%)

I love the idea!
2 (7%)

I wish it would be a direct to DVD movie or part of one of the season DVDs
5 (17%)

I wish that they would make the Libby flashbacks and offer them as Webisodes
13 (46%)

I would love novels of not only Libby, but Cindy and other minor characters that the show doesn't have time for
3 (10%)

I don't care ether way
5 (17%)

Votes so far: 28

No comments: