Pages

Room 23

A gathering place for those who love the ABC TV show Lost. This blog was started by a group of Fans who kept the Season 3 finale talkback at Ain't It Cool.com going all the way until the première of the 4th season as a way to share images, news, spoilers, artwork, fan fiction and much more. Please come back often and become part of our community.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Possible ORG clues?

Sorry I haven't been able to reply. I've been busy going to places that Dan Bronson may have been before me.

The little information that I give in each post is very hard for me and I wish I could tell you more about what I know.

I knew about Dan Bronson two days before he made himself visible to the world because of a Halloween party I had met him at.He wore a BumbleBee costume.

Source: SpoilerTV Forums

I can understand why my last comment may have confused a lot of you.

The way my life works is probably not common to most of you.

To clarify, I have met Dan Bronson for the first time twice.

Source: SpoilerTV Forums

While I can't confirm that Dan Bronson is his real name, Dan Bronson is indeed one man and one man alone.

His first attempt at exposing what Global Octagon Recruiting was doing at Comic Con did not go as planned.

That's where I came in.

Source: SpoilerTV Forums

No comments: