Pages

Room 23

A gathering place for those who love the ABC TV show Lost. This blog was started by a group of Fans who kept the Season 3 finale talkback at Ain't It Cool.com going all the way until the première of the 4th season as a way to share images, news, spoilers, artwork, fan fiction and much more. Please come back often and become part of our community.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Michael Emerson's reaction to his Emmy Nomination

"I was laying in bed and I heard the phone ringing and I jumped up outta there because I thought, `Oh god, I know what this is.' My agent would've let me sleep, I think, if I had not gotten the nomination. I figured it was the beginning of a busy day. To start with, I couldn't find the phone! So I wasn't able to answer, so I called him back and he gave me the news." — "Lost" star Michael Emerson, nominated for supporting actor in a drama series.

For other actor's reactions
http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5ittu1DWMqF4ymGN8EBWRJpNMSNmwD91VO7SG0

No comments: