Pages

Room 23

A gathering place for those who love the ABC TV show Lost. This blog was started by a group of Fans who kept the Season 3 finale talkback at Ain't It Cool.com going all the way until the première of the 4th season as a way to share images, news, spoilers, artwork, fan fiction and much more. Please come back often and become part of our community.

Monday, July 21, 2008

Watchback: Special

Man Walts mom is a Witch, I feel sorry for all that he went through and to some extent can see why he did some of the things that he did on the island. I wish that Michael would have had his happy ending with Walt.

I wanted to throtle Shannon when she said "and I get really seasick." I got excited when Boone showed her that he had broken her spell over him.

Im curious if Brian (Walt's stepdad) actually let Walt take Vincent or if Michael just told Walt that to get Walt to come with him.

I love how much in the first season the French womans map was used, I wish that would come back. Maybe Juliet knows French besides Korean? Or maybe Faraday or Charlotte?

The ending was great how Claire returned, which we now know about her escape through the aid of Alex & Danielle, may they rest in peace.

No comments: