Pages

Room 23

A gathering place for those who love the ABC TV show Lost. This blog was started by a group of Fans who kept the Season 3 finale talkback at Ain't It Cool.com going all the way until the première of the 4th season as a way to share images, news, spoilers, artwork, fan fiction and much more. Please come back often and become part of our community.

Friday, July 4, 2008

Who are the island's Adam and Eve? Poll results

I actually had a hard time voting in this poll, for some reason the blog wouldn't let me. I hope that future polls work better. I would have voted for Annie & Lover.


Jack & Kate
1 (12%)

Jack & Juliet
0 (0%)

Sawyer & Kate
1 (12%)

Sawyer & Juliet
0 (0%)

Annie & Lover (Ben killed them out of anger)
0 (0%)

Two Hostiles
0 (0%)

Other
6 (75%)

Votes so far: 8

2 comments:

theredtoad said...

My "Other" vote is Desmond and Penny.

zdenka said...

omg!
Again about adam and eve from Lost
I don´t know, but I think about Jack and Kate, yes, fans, I´m their fan, they are first people together, if I don´t account Charlie and Sayid or Claire and Hurley:) yes I absolutely love pilot from Lost:))