Pages

Room 23

A gathering place for those who love the ABC TV show Lost. This blog was started by a group of Fans who kept the Season 3 finale talkback at Ain't It Cool.com going all the way until the première of the 4th season as a way to share images, news, spoilers, artwork, fan fiction and much more. Please come back often and become part of our community.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

EmmyWorthy? Lost's: The Constant

I put together a video in celebration of "The Constant" holding the key to an Emmy for Lost.

The best hour of TV I can remember - I said it then and i say it now after I put this together. I would have just put up all 42 minutes given a choice. YouTube restricts uploads to ten. I didn't want to do a 1st ans 2nd part, so I made edits that I hated. Otherwise - it is my favorite scenes condensed with the likely Emmy Clip at the end.

I hope you all enjoy watching it as much as I enjoyed making it.

Thank you Paul for posting this for me.

Edshrinker

No comments: