A gathering place for those who love the ABC TV show Lost. This blog was started by a group of Fans who kept the Season 3 finale talkback at Ain't It Cool.com going all the way until the première of the 4th season as a way to share images, news, spoilers, artwork, fan fiction and much more. Please come back often and become part of our community.
Monday, April 21, 2008
Ah - The Game is Going Exceptionally Well!
Edshrinker has posted 5 questions and was answered by Darlton channeled by Gotilk quite convincingly. The RedToad has posed 5 questions taken on by Edshrinker since he was hanging here in the neighborhood. I thought I'd start a fresh blog for us to play with. Post your 5 questions on the AICN TB and I will edit on to this blog so it reads here on the front page. Then we'll leave it up and let a couple folks have at it (Gotilk and Edshrinker are out of the answering loop - though Gotilk, you still owe us some questions)! Anyway, get busy and I'll post the best 5 here here tomorrow morning for you all to have at it. Good Times Lost Fans!
Ahhh - We Have a Wiener. Citizen Gotilk has bargained for a few minutes of time from team Darlton and 5 questions to make proper use of the sudden down time. If you think you have what it takes to assume the golden pen of team Darlton and answer the questions posed to Damon and/or Carlton during their kidnapp...ah, meeting this evening. Please answer the questions as if you were actually one of them and help us unlock the mysteries of LOST. Answer your questions in the COMMENTS section at the bottom of the post. And good luck, Muhahahaha!!!
1. Will we ever get a nice, dark, pirated Black Rock landing on the island history episode?
2. Will we ever actually MEET Jacob, or will he remain nebulous and seen only in quick flashes, hinting at several identities?
3. If I were to go to the island right this second, what year would it be?
4. Are there any side effects we have not seen yet as a result of going to the island and leaving at the wrong coordinates?
5. Is smokie a formless Jacob? That's all I got. Now try to sit still while I remove your toenails. If you jiggle around it gets all bleedyer. Can I get you anything? A drink of water? Some toasted crackers or snack items? Speak clearly into the microphone, please. I'll be sure to stop while you're answering questions directly. Who should start first? You answering or your pinkie toe?
So citizen Gotilk has the floor, who wishes to jump into the COMMENTS section below to put his valid concerns to rest. Enjoy!