Pages

Room 23

A gathering place for those who love the ABC TV show Lost. This blog was started by a group of Fans who kept the Season 3 finale talkback at Ain't It Cool.com going all the way until the première of the 4th season as a way to share images, news, spoilers, artwork, fan fiction and much more. Please come back often and become part of our community.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility

Fellow lostites the great & powerful Darlton has heard your pathetic cries and has decided to decend from his throne on mount Jacob to answer your pleas. I have given it much thought and have decided to grant your wish of turning off comment moderation. Now that the comments will go through without my confirmation I will give you some rules and new information for when you comment.

There will be no bashing of anyone on the basis of intelligence, sex, religion, political party, race or anything else.

Topics will stay on topic of the post. If you want to talk about something else start your Post, if you don't have posting abilities send me an e-mail paburrows@hotmail.com and I will grant you author privilages.

While you may make comments about certain lost characters body parts. Excessive discussion of sex acts will not be tollerated, along with excessive bad language.

Concerning a certain individual named Gotham_Knight, if he can be good he will be allowed to comment. But if not I will delete any offending comment. Do not reply to his or anyones offending comments, because they will be deleted also.

Think of your lord Darlton as a Benevolant Despot. If you are good, you shall be favored. If not you will incur my great displeasure and I will smite you and your comment. I will be watching you all from upon high.

No comments: