There really isn't anythinig earthshattering in the information, but in a greater context, could Ben be hinting at possible time travel/shifting in the near future?
>>>Highlight the InvisoText below for Spoilers<<<
Here is a summary of the spoilers from the interview:
1) Ben has a lot to do in the next few episodes in a lot of "different places"
2) Ben will get some good airtime
3) We move around in time, forward, backward and "sideways"
4) Remaining episodes are violent and gaining speed down hill
5) New characters are very "wicked" and "dangerous" so you will like Ben more because he is not as "bad"
There is a little more to the interview and below is the audio, unfortunately since it is a phone interview the sound quality is not the best, but it is still always good to listen to Emerson.
Metro Editor Will Glover conducts a telephone interview with Michael Emerson, who plays "Ben Linus" on the hit ABC TV series "LOST."