Pages

Room 23

A gathering place for those who love the ABC TV show Lost. This blog was started by a group of Fans who kept the Season 3 finale talkback at Ain't It Cool.com going all the way until the première of the 4th season as a way to share images, news, spoilers, artwork, fan fiction and much more. Please come back often and become part of our community.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Shameless Labrador Plug


Vincent Says: "RrrRoof, Woof...Woof!"
Translated, "Visit my brother's blog at

http://vincentskennel.blogspot.com/


Shameless Plug.

4 comments:

Paul Burrows said...

Ed, I just added a link to the blog in the Blog Links on the side.

Unknown said...

Thanks for that, Paul!

Unknown said...

Paul - I checked the blog links set up - when you click the link you go to an error page. You had an extra http:// in each one, making them invalid. I fixed all the blog links, but you might want to check some of your other linked lines. I'll check too when I can.

Eddy

Paul Burrows said...

They worked when I first did them, but something must have happened.