1. One of the Freighters dies at the hands of Jack.
2. There's a whole underground city beneath the island, and that's where the whispers come from.
3. In a flashforward, Walt reveals the secrets of the Oceanic Six over the Internet.
4. Walt is in the coffin.
5. Juliet and Charlotte share a kiss.
6. Desmond is not one of the Oceanic Six, but he is off the Island.
7. Jin, Sawyer and Locke are alive on the Island in the future.
8. Kate is pregnant.
9. All of the "meat socks" (background survivors we have not yet met) will die by gassing.
10. Juliet kills Claire.
And, oh yeah, one more thing: APRIL FOOL'S!!!
I know. You hate me now. Sorry, but I couldn't resist! If it's any consolation, here's a (hopefully) worthwhile prize for reading this heaping pile o' lies this far: At least one of the 10 listed above is 100 percent true. Honest to Darlton.
So, the question to consider... Where's my ball?
And, which one of the above Foilers is actually true???