Pages

Room 23

A gathering place for those who love the ABC TV show Lost. This blog was started by a group of Fans who kept the Season 3 finale talkback at Ain't It Cool.com going all the way until the première of the 4th season as a way to share images, news, spoilers, artwork, fan fiction and much more. Please come back often and become part of our community.

Friday, April 18, 2008

Podcast for 4x09 - The Shape of Things to Come

I always think to myself when I watch Darlton, "Self, I would love to sit down at a pub during dollar beer night with these two and hear the shit that they could come up with". And somewhere in that huge ego of mine I feel like I could hold my own. And then I say, "Self, you are a pompous, arrogant ass that is not working in television, so don't even go there". And then my self makes myself cry and it's just a scene.

I digress..

Great Podcast, not a whole lot of answers (as usual) but promises for said answers make me so hyped for the next six hours. Ms. Hawking is single and Frogurt is a Jack guy. And Scott blames Jack for Scott's death (or is it Steve blames Scott? Even Darlton can't keep it straight).

BigE - Are we there yet?

1 comment:

redfishbluefish said...

working a-okay! thanks for posting!